What is AngularJS ?
AngularJS is an open-source web application framework. It was originally developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons. It is now maintained by Google.
Definition Of Angular JS-
You can learn AngularJS training classes in Pune by industry expert
Below are the general Features of AngularJS Certification training.
· Angular JS is a efficient framework that can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
· AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world. It is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.
· Overall, AngularJS is a framework to build large scale, high-performance, and easy to-maintain web applications.
The core features of AngularJS are as follows −
· Data-binding − It is the automatic synchronization of data between model and view components.
· Scope − These are objects that refer to the model. They act as a glue between controller and view.
· Services − AngularJS comes with several built-in services such as $http to make a XMLHttpRequests. These are singleton objects which are instantiated only once in app.
· Filters − These select a subset of items from an array and returns a new array.
· Directives − Directives are markers on DOM elements such as elements, attributes, css, and more. These can be used to create custom HTML tags that serve as new, custom widgets. AngularJS has built-in directives such as ngBind, ngModel, etc.
· Templates − These are the rendered view with information from the controller and model. These can be a single file (such as index.html) or multiple views in one page using partials.
· Routing − It is concept of switching views.
· Model View Whatever − MVW is a design pattern for dividing an application into different parts called Model, View, and Controller, each with distinct responsibilities. AngularJS does not implement MVC in the traditional sense, but rather something closer to MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel). The Angular JS team refers it humorously as Model View Whatever.
· Deep Linking − Deep linking allows to encode the state of application in the URL so that it can be bookmarked. The application can then be restored from the URL to the same state.
· Dependency Injection – Angular JS has a built-in dependency injection subsystem that helps the developer to create, understand, and test the applications easily.
If you want to become expert in AngularJS then you can opt for any classroom training institute in AngularJS.