Selenium Training Course overview:
This is a 40+ hours instructor lead Selenium training course. After attending the selenium training classes participants will be able to enhance their software testing skills and will be able to automate their applications easily. We as a part of selenium training course will cover all the four components of selenium i.e. IDE, RC, Webdriver and Grid.
In selenium training classes participants will be developing the framework using Webdriver and TestNG and will be able to integrate the actual manual test cases in the framework. Participants attending the selenium training course will be able to attend the interviews on webdriver and TestNG. After completion of this selenium training classes Advanto Software will provide continuous placement assistance for all the participants.
Duration for selenium training in pune
- Total: 40+ hours of theory and practical sessions.
Prerequisites for Selenium Training:
- Basics of Manual Testing.
- Core Java Fundamentals (Optional – Core Java concepts will be covered in the class)
About Selenium Trainer Experience:
- Instructor who takes the selenium training classes is having 10+ years of IT experience in software testing and automation using selenium.
- He is in the field of Selenium Training in Pune for more than 8 years which includes class room training, online training and Corporate training.
Benefits of the Selenium Training Course:
- Covers all the four components of selenium in depth – IDE, RC, Webdriver & Grid.
- Installation and configuration of all the four components.
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse.
- Learning core java concepts.
- Learning webdriver locators.
- Handling all the web elements using webdriver.
- Reading data from properties file and excel files.
- Execute the test cases on multiple browsers using grid.
- Understanding why to use TestNG in webdriver and also benefits of TestNG over JUnit.
- Executing selective test cases using Webdriver and TestNG.
- Generating XSLT reports using webdriver and ant.
- Developing real time framework using webdriver, TestNG, ant, Jenkins and integrating test-cases by reading them excel into the framework.
- Continuous placement assistance from Advanto Software even after completion of the course.